Running Oracle Database workloads on Oracle Exadata Cloud at Customer (ExaCC) involves executing regular maintenance steps that are part of the Oracle maintenance and operational process. The package we propose includes consultancy services for planning and executing all the ExaCC proactive maintenance tasks together with reactive services for incident related tasks.
Define, test and execute the ExaCC regular maintenance task such as release upgrades, security related pathing and ExaCC related incidents analysis and remediation.
Description of Service
The package includes the following services:
– Plan together with Oracle operations team the upgrade/patching process.
– Execute the ExaCC DomU upgrade/patching tasks (that are under customer responsibility), in sync with Oracle Operations team.
– Provide support for the Database upgrade related activities. The execution of the Database related activities are not included in this package.
– Analyze and remediate incidents that are related with ExaCC environment (DomU OS, Clusterware, HSM integration, Network connectivity, OCC Control Plane related tasks and incidents).
– Analyze and propose solutions for security audit findings
– Plan and install the security patches as soon as they become available on the ExaCC environment.
– Incident resolution with agreed SLA that can be either for working hours only or 24/7. Remote access required for providing the SLA.
The scope covers the practive and reactive tasks related with the ExaCC environment. It does not cover the database related tasks.
– ExaCC upgrade/patching plan
– Incident management and resolution reports
– Health check reports
Services duration is one year
Key Customer Benefits
Ensure the ExaCC maintenance tasks are performed in time, or a regular basis and with a lower risk.
Reduced incident resolution time
Increase security for the ExaCC environment.
Fixed price per ExaCC/VM cluster.
Working Hours SLA: 15600 EUR/year/VM cluster.
24/7 SLA: 25200 EUR/year/VM cluster.
We are a team of experts with more than 20 years of experience implementing Oracle technology. We are also the company that implemented the first ExaCC service and helped the customer to go live with the first production database running on ExaCC.
Oracle Exadata Cloud at Customer – Architecture – Deployment Topology and Security Considerations
Database Migration Services to ExaCC
Database Advanced Administration Services running on ExaCC
Oracle Products used
Oracle Exadata Cloud at Customer service