Identity Cloud Service is Oracle’s next generation comprehensive security and identity platform that is cloud-native and designed to be an integral part of the enterprise security fabric, providing modern identity for modern applications. It provides a powerful set of hybrid identity features to maintain a single identity for each user across their on-premise and in the cloud services while delivering a seamless user experience.
Implement this comprehensive, next-generation security and identity management platform and integrate it with both on-premise systems and cloud services.
Description of Service
The package includes the following services:
- Workshops with security team in order to define the security policies related with identity provisioning (username policy, password policy, approval workflows, etc)
- Workshops with Active Directory (or enterprise LDAP) administration team in order to define the integration details with on-premise enterprise LDAP solution.
- Workshops with the business owners of existing cloud services required to be integrated with IDCS
- Communication with Oracle in order to address the different requirements that are identified during the workshops and are known not to be “standard
- Propose workarounds to mitigate the non-standard requirements
- Configure IDCS as per the requirements gathered during the analysis phase
- Perform UAT
- Run initial reconciliation process and go live
The scope covers the analysis, configuration and customization, user acceptance tests and go live for the IDCS implementation
The project deliverables are:
- Analysis document
- Configuration and customization document
- User Acceptance Tests report
Services duration usually depends on the IDCS implementation footprint including the number and type of integrated systems (both on-premise and in cloud)
Key Customer Benefits
- Protect existing identity and access management (IAM) investments with hybrid deployments that extend user identities to the cloud
- Support digital business and enable application deployments with greater agility by providing one source for all identities
- Realize faster time to market for line of business applications
- Gain layers of defense with identity management hosted as an Oracle public cloud service and optionally integrated with enterprise security capabilities.
- Reduce risk using behavioral authentication to control user access across hybrid deployments
- Gain stronger security with layers of defense in OPC that include logical, physical, and data security controls
- Readily integrate identities with Oracle platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) applications, and augment security with third-party solutions
Small footprint IDCS implementation: fixed price of 20000 EUR
Medium footprint IDCS implementation: fixed price of 40000 EUR
Large footprint IDCS implementation: fixed price of 80000 EUR
Very large footprint IDCS implementation: fixed price of 100000 EUR
The footprint size will be decided after we perform a one-day workshop with the customer team and depends mainly on the number of systems required to be integrated.
We are a team of experts with more than 20 years of experience implementing Oracle technology. We are also the company that implemented many times Oracle Identity and Access Management solution in large enterprises with a big number of users.
Oracle Products Used
Oracle Identity Cloud Service